Views:960 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Manager - International Sales/Business Development - Luxury Retail Segment (10-12 yrs)
- We are seeking a highly motivated International Sales Manager who will be our brand ambassador and will help us establish and sustain businesses in International Markets and should have a passion for creating memorable experiences for our worldly clientele.
- This is an opportunity for those who thrive in a fast-paced environment, see themselves as more than a Representative but as a true personal - advisor- to our business- someone who is seeking to grow their career in luxury retail environment, has a strategic sales mindset, willingness to learn and a passion for forming meaningful relationships with a global clientele.
- We value forward thinking individuals and welcome someone who is eager to contribute their creativity and skill set to the success and strong heritage of the brand.
- In order to be successful in this role you must be someone who has experience working in a luxury or client-centric retail environment or has a strong history involving customer service, dealing with a diverse and elevated clientele, debt management and marketing.
- Someone who is motivated to continuously improve personal performance, works well in a team setting, possesses elevated interpersonal skills and the curiosity to discover and delight our clients and bring in new business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Expand the business Internationally across channels
- Creating and Managing Sales Budgets, Reports and Deciphering Market Feedback
- Creating a new customer database in International Markets and representing our brand at all levels to our external and internal customers
- Retail experience gathered in the field of Home ware, Tableware, Hosting Accessories, Kitchen and Glassware
- Seeking and capturing new opportunities and possibilities of new business endeavours and sustaining existing businesses in International Markets
- Deliver consistent Commercial Success in terms of revenue, reach and Brand Identity
Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
- 10-12 years of prior relevant work experience.
- Well-developed written and verbal skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to multi-task, work in a high pressure environment.
- Self-starter / proactive mindset / passion for learning.
- Positive energy and genuine desire to work with people.
- Proficient in English, other languages a plus.
- Passion for the Brand and thriving in a selling environment.
- Post Graduation is must