Manager - Internal Communications - Insurance (6-8 yrs)
Manager - Internal Communications
The Internal Communications manager will report to the Internal Communications head and support in executing the IC strategy aligned with the organization's key imperatives. The person will support the IC head to align the C-suite leaders and other senior leaders within the organization to create and implement a coordinated engagement strategy for all employees. The role will require working with the internal communications team lead and other internal key stakeholders on campaigns/programs aligned with overall communications strategy.
If you are someone who has a creative bent of mind, hands-on knowledge of leveraging the power of digital for impactful last mile connect, zeal to build a thriving organization culture and eagerness to create something extraordinary every day, you are a perfect match for this role!
- Support the Internal Communications team to develop, implement and measure the communications strategy in line with the Company's objectives
- Lead and proactively identify internal communication opportunities, making recommendations and developing programs, linking back to overall corporate and brand strategies
- Own the digital employee communication touch points and leverage them to evangelize key enterprise messages (intra-portal, apps etc)
- Partner with HR and other cross functional teams to strengthen the key focus areas of organizational culture, common purpose and values
- Guide cross functional teams to increase the visibility of enterprise level internal campaigns
- Work closely with the external agencies to deliver high creative standards on strategic campaigns for impact messaging
- Writing/editing the key internal communication messages (includes leader messages
(includes leadership messages, engaging creative content, and internal presentations)
- Support in developing, executing, and measuring strategic internal communication plans that align employees with business objectives
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Internal campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Organize the CEO Town Halls, internal virtual/on-ground events, and other large format leadership events for building a connected organization
- Ensure that news, achievements, employee experience initiatives, value-based behavior and information on the business are collected and promoted on all internal platforms in a suitable format
- Should have a creative eye and keen interest in design visualization, and creation of attractive newsletters and emails.
Experience in a communications team, specially internal communication for a large organization (10,000+ employees) is most sought after. The candidate must be able to write strategic messages for a variety of audience in a way that the essence is captured articulately and easy to understood language.
- Post graduate degree is required. MBA in marketing / MA in journalism/ Mass comm is preferred
- Experience of 6-8 years working in the corporate communications team (preferred for a large business or organization)
- Hands-on experience of working with new age internal communication tools. Ex - Workplace, Slack, Yammer etc
- Strategic mindset and ability to navigate a large matrix and complex organization
- Writing skills - must possess excellent writing, editing and proof reading skills as well ability to source stories from employees
- Speaking skills - Should have strong speaking skills and ability to moderate virtual town halls and dialogues.