Lead HR Advisor at Recruise India
Views:117 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Internal Auditor - Financial Services (8-14 yrs)
Manager for Bangalore
Managing Financial Services clients
Priority is IT Services experience and not so much retail
Please look at the below requirement
- Experience in Internal Audit/IFC /SOX
- Managed IA engagements for large/medium-sized clients across sectors with preferred sectors being Retail and Consumer, IT/ITES
- Establish & maintain relationships with business partners, relevant stakeholders, and identify emerging risks as part of ongoing business monitoring activities.
- He / she will be responsible to lead or execute audits primarily in the area of Enterprise Functions businesses and its operations.
- He / she will lead or be part of audit engagements that are generally small to moderate in size and complexity, and on occasions, may handle multiple assignments.
- He / she will be responsible to assist the teams in the preparation of Walkthrough documents, identification of Process, Risk & Controls, and performance of control effectiveness testing, drafting the findings and having discussions with business partner.
- Exhibits understanding of business & infrastructure functions and the underlying technology, operational, financial, and regulatory aspects.
- Develop and demonstrate strong understanding of audit approach and methodology.
- Perform process walk-throughs, assess risks and perform control effectiveness testing.
- Demonstrate professional ability to credibly challenge status quo.
- Present audit results in an objective and unbiased manner.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.