Senior Consultant at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:2945 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Internal Audit - Professional Services Firm (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Summary :
- The company seeks to hire a Manager with the following attributes, all of which should be evidenced by previous professional experience.
- Strong teamwork, integrity, and leadership; ability to lead a project/audit team.
- Experience of working with Supervisors and Team Manager to execute on goals and responsibilities for specific engagements.
- Ability to foster teamwork and innovation amongst a diverse and sometimes virtual team Focus on learning and self-development.
- Strong background in project coordination and engagement execution.
- Reporting to Supervisor
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Support Internal Audit Supervisor and Development leads to establish Internal audit objectives and scope of work for key audits; establish the engagement budget .
- Lead Internal audit projects, including planning, execution and closure of internal audit procedures as a member of the Internal audit team and in accordance with the Internal audit plan, risk management strategy and internal audit methodologies.
- Provide day-to-day oversight to assigned internal audit team members - Senior and Staff Auditors.
- Take responsibility for the execution of the assigned audit projects from scoping and planning through to wrap-up and final report delivery.
- Maintain a strong client focus (with the company as the client) by effectively serving client's needs and developing productive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Utilize technology and tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
- Initiated and drive innovation in the audits, including the use of technology (especially data analytics) .
- Active encouragement of team members to contribute ideas and identify potential opportunities to add value to the firm.
- CA/Post-graduate degree in engineering or related fields with CISA/CIA, with a minimum of 8 years related audit experience. OR
- Graduate degree in engineering or related fields, with a minimum of 10 years related audit experience.
- CISA/CIA mandatory.
- BIG 4 experience mandatory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.