Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:121 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Internal Audit - Manufacturing Firm - CA (5-7 yrs)
Manager Internal Audit (Manufacturing)
- The resource will be part of the Corporate Management Assurance team and would be responsible in carrying out audits in the domain of sales, manufacturing, supply chain, inventory management, finance and commercial etc.
- To participate in the annual internal audit planning process, so as to ensure that audits are planned based on rolling plan, results of previous year's audits, risks etc.
- To supervise, support and work with external audit teams.
- To schedule audits/ prepare quarterly audit and resource plan in consultation with Head - Management Assurance.
- Conduct complex and/or special audits.
- Make presentations to senior management on audit findings.
- Build relationships with stakeholders across the organization.
- Work with the internal / external audit team in preparing/ finalizing high quality audit reports, in which each audit observation is supported with facts/ data, root cause and recommendations.
- Prepare quarterly executive summaries for senior management and presentation for the Audit Committee.
- Participation in selection/ evaluation of external auditors, together with Head - Management Assurance.
KPIs & Dimensions:
- Timely conduct of audits as per the annual audit plan.
- Adherence to audit coverage versus scope.
- Adherence to Internal Audit Manual
- Efficiency improvements recommended to the management.
- Timely preparation of Audit Reports, executive summaries, audit committee presentations etc.
- Adherence to Performance Management system timelines and guidelines.
- Employee training and development.
- Full utilization of SAP for internal audits to ensure maximum coverage.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Experience of 5+ years of post-CA qualification experience in internal auditing in large manufacturing company with an ability to present to senior management group and confidence in carrying conversations around complex audit topics.
2. Stable and progressive career history (not keen on multiple short job tenures).
3. Strong critical thinking skills, results-driven, team player, confident, resourceful, able to challenge status quo and independent with good communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.