Managing Director at Global Placement Services
Views:616 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Internal Audit - CA (5-10 yrs)
Position : Manager - Internal Audit
Department: Internal Audit
Reporting to: Finance Head
Qualification and Experience:
CA or CA-Inter with 5-10 years of experience in Manufacturing.
Work Location: Plant - Boisar, Maharashtra (around 100 kms away from Mumbai)
Role & Responsibility :
The incumbent will be responsible for conducting internal audit in plant and to examine, analyze and interpret internal audit report and present data to the management for corrective action.
Job Description :
- Identify the location for auditing and prepare an audit calendar for the financial year.
- Conducting physical verification of all assets on monthly/quarterly basis.
- Inventory analysis and conducting physical verification on sampling basis.
- Review scrap sales and other sales from the factory and ensure it is going out from the factory with proper documentation.
- Verify inward and outward records of the factory on monthly basis.
- Auditing all inter-company and intra-company transactions such as sale, purchase, transfer, petty cash, payment etc.
- Auditing all departmental input-output production processes including wastages.
- Checking booking of expenses and material consumption on real time basis for all locations.
- Auditing payroll results and statutory payments such as PF, ESIC, PT, MLWF etc. and ensure it is as per the statutory and company policies.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, pilferage, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Material consumption with respect to Stores and purchase, verifying purchase with PO, Invoices and GRN.
- Evaluation of all existing SOPs and internal controls and recommendation for improvements.
a) Functional Skills: MS Excel, Variance analysis, Stock reconciliation, auditing.
b) Behavioral Skills: Attention to details, Critical Thinking, Monitoring, Problem solving.
a) Production and Operation Management.
b) Knowledge of commercial & statutory compliances.
c) Knowledge of Textiles Processes will be preferred.
d) Good knowledge of SAP and MS Excel.