Lead Consultant at Consulting
Views:4952 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Internal Audit - Big4 (4-12 yrs)
Manager Internal Audit - Ahmedabad with Big four.
- The position is responsible for delivering various solution offerings like internal audits, process improvement reviews, enterprise risk management, forensics, etc. for clients.
Responsibilities would include :
- Good understanding and experience in Internal Audit, SOX, internal financial controls, other risk and controls engagements
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the various business processes (financial, operational, compliance)
- Ability to draft Internal Audit reports including recommendations
- Good understanding and skills to conduct risk assessments and draft internal audit plans
- Demonstrate ability to independently work on the engagements and/or manage multiple similar projects at a time
- Demonstrate strong functional knowledge in some ERPs
- Is travel ready and can lead end to end engagements (SOX, SSAE16, Internal audit or other controls engagements) in the US or global
- Ability to manage internal stakeholder/ client expectations and maintains client relationships, lead teams and ensure timely and error free output
- Play substantive/lead role in project planning, staffing, managing client expectations, delivering timely and quality deliverables and billing
- Participate in proposal or other practice development initiatives
- Develop and nurture a positive relationship with internal and external clients
- Contribute to a positive team attitude
- Contribute to internal knowledge sharing networks
- Supervise teams of multi-location professionals;
- Manage quality of deliverables and completion of projects within budgeted time.
- Build and maintain client relation by understanding and being responsive to client needs and ensuring high quality of deliverables.
- Contribute in people and knowledge development initiatives by developing training material and conducting training.
- Identify opportunities for new business opportunities with clients, support in proposal development, identify and develop new solution offerings.
- Making presentations to senior management and/or audit committee on findings / deliverables.
Key Job Requirements :
- Good communication and writing skills
- Project management capabilities
- Ability to manage and motivate team of professionals
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.