Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1153 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Intellectual Property Cell - Steel Business Conglomerate (3-6 yrs)
We have been mandated by a leading Steel Conglomerate for a position of Manager Intellectual Property Cell.
Position Name: Manager Intellectual Property Cell.
Qualification: B. Tech. / M. Tech / M.Sc / PhD (Metallurgy, Physics, Mechanical)
Experience: 3.00 To 6.00 Years.
- Candidates with Patent Agent certification or IP related qualification will be preferred
- Must have at least 3-6 years of experience in IPR /technology research primarily working in patent domain and should have experience of drafting patent specification, patent analytics, IP portfolio management, white paper writing or technical writing
Purpose of the Job:
- Creation, filing and harvesting of Intellectual property
- Drafting Patent applications and reviewing the patent drafts in the domain of metallurgy, chemistry, Automation, and manufacturing domains
- Patent Portfolio Management
- Training employees to protect IP rights and respect the IP rights of others.
- Managing and prosecution of patent prosecution matters, preparing office action responses
- Advising technical and business stakeholders on IP issues
- Advising researchers and Innovators on patentability, inventiveness aspects
- Sound understanding of basic technical concepts from Capability to absorb concepts from varied domains quickly .Having sound knowledge of Indian Patent Act 1970, PCT
- IP searching/FTO/Invalidity
- Expertise to use IP Databases/technical databases
- Patent Drafting
- Patent Prosecution
- National Patent Filing/PCT Filing
- Due Diligence of Patent portfolios and identifying emerging IP trends
- Patent landscaping
- IP audits
- Good Analytical skills, Good Communication Skill, Dynamic and proactive work approach, Good understanding of invention, coaching and mentoring skills
- Must be detail oriented and demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to organize
- Prioritize heavy workload
- Demonstrate ownership and execution of primary responsibilities