CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:850 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Insurance Placement (10-15 yrs)
Seeking a strong General Insurance knowlegeable person, preferably passout of NIA/BIMTECH across major Metros. Knowledge of Property / Fire/ Marine a plus
Strong Interpersonal Skills and relationships with existing Providers.
Role Requirements :
This role is of Placements Leader for South - Key Stakeholder Relationship Management.
- Build, maintain & leverage relationships with insurers, key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Keep abreast with Industry updates and engage with industry leaders to seek for the first hand information.
- Visit insurance companies periodically with business teams to ensure continuous engagement with multiple stakeholders.
- Strategize on new proposals with business team and respective team leaders for closure of new business and large proposals.
Product Proficiency :
- Formidable understanding of product offering.
- Proficiency on EB & Non EB product lines, claims advocacy and servicing.
Team Management :
- Responsible for driving leadership vision, support and guidance to the team.
- Ensure resolution to the escalations from client executives with respect to claims or policy/endorsements related queries.
- Keep the team & business abreast with changes in process or product related information.
- Cascade updates from insurers to team members & business.
- Keep a track of invoicing / receivables and rewards in coordination with the finance team and ensure TATs are maintained.
- Conduct trainings for colleagues on product lines as and when required. (good to have)
- Effectively lead the team to have a motivated unit to excellent business & employee retention.
- Monitor RFQs and ensure MIS updating.
- Liaise with auditors for share information and documentation as per process.
Technical Skills :
- MS Office proficiency
General Skills :
- Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college). Background of having a leadership role.
- Strong networking skills and relationship management skills.
- Strong communication / presentation skills.
- Good judgement and analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Preferred candidate profile :
Prior Experience :
- 10-15 years of experience either as an Underwriter or into Placement (Experience in Employee Benefits, Property, Engineering, Liability & Marine Lines of Business).
- Should have extensive team leading experience
- Good knowledge of Tariff Product & related circulars
- Corporate Relationship Management / Business Solution Provider from a service background.
- Ability to manage diverse client cultures i.e. Indian Corporate, MNC Corporation and PSU clients.
Education/ Qualification :
- Post Graduate
Role-Insurance Operations Manager
Functional Area-Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Employment Type-Full Time, Permanent
Education PG :MBA/PGDM in Finance