Senior Consultant at Rini Search Services
Views:111 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Instructional Design - Data Science & Design Vertical - EdTech (3-10 yrs)
Organization: we are on a mission to bridge the skills gap by delivering high-quality, affordable education for new economy skills.
The team of 150+ works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Designation: Manager - Instructional Design (Only Edtech people can apply)
Job Location: Bangalore
- As an early manager of Instructional Design, you'll play an invaluable role in designing and improving the instructional practices underlying the courses in our flagship Data Science and Design verticals.
- This role presents an exciting opportunity to apply pedagogical principles to a new, cutting-edge model - laying the groundwork for the future of adult education online. You'll have a great vantage point at the intersection of product, operations, engineering, marketing, and community.
- Contribute to and execute upon our course development strategy, working with subject matter experts to structure courses in Data Analytics, Data Science and UI/ UX Design, acquire the content, and deliver to students.
- Co-design and deliver on all the pedagogical components of all programs - including the curriculum, live sessions and students- mentor and peer interactions - in collaboration with fellow course development team members and mentor and student operations teams.
- Collect, review, and incorporate student, mentor and employer feedback while designing or updating each curriculum.
Experience required :
- Have at least 3 years prior working experience in instructional design, cognitive psychology, adult learning and online/distance learning.
- A formal education or experience in a STEM field is an added advantage.
- A master's degree in education, education technology, instructional design, education policy is an advantage
- Possess exceptional organizational and project management skills and live by deadlines.
- Can quickly learn the core concepts of new subject areas.
- Are an excellent communicator, whether you're working with external subject matter experts or with colleagues across the company.
- Are passionate about improving education.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.