Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:5864 Applications:327 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Manager - Inside Sales - Business Travel Solutions (1-5 yrs)
If you think your unique selling skills and qualifications are waiting to be explored and your sales experience speaks volumes and targets, then this role is for you.
Our client is a unique SaaS-based platform, that helps business travelers get personalized travel itineraries. This gives companies and their employees access to enjoy cost-effective, convenient and rewarding travel options. While most of the other companies provide offline solutions, our client uses state-of-art technology and AI-based solutions to offer cheaper booking options, and other offers that cover end-to-end corporate travel and hotel bookings.
Based out of Bangalore, with a young and raring team of marketing and engineering experts, spread across various cities, this 2-year old startup aims at becoming an integrated travel management company that works as a smart travel assistant. Their platform addresses travel issues for a gamut of customers ranging from large corporates with thousands of employees to other startups.
As a Manager - Inside Sales, you will be responsible for bringing in new customers to the company's corporate sales team. This is a collaborative effort integrating the work of marketing, sales, and sales development in an effort to rapidly increase the volume and improve the quality of new business for the company.
What you will do:
- Growing company's expanding customer list through outreach emails, calls and qualification
- Partnering with account executive team to help generate meetings and sales pipeline
- Creating and prioritizing target account and contact lists
- Conducting high-level conversations with executives in prospect accounts
- Working closely with Sales and Marketing on projects that help drive revenue growth
- Achieving monthly quotas of demos and qualified opportunities
What you need to have:
- 1+ years prior inside sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company highly preferred)
- Fearless attitude willing to take intelligent risks
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You're always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
- A positive attitude: You're a team player and you're resilient in the face of challenges
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Experience using Pipedrive or other CRM
- Excellent communication skills. You're a clear, concise and compelling storyteller across written, verbal and visual
Experience: 1 to 5 years