Managing Partner at Antal International
Views:77 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Inside Sales - BFSI Domain - Software Product (5-15 yrs)
Our client is IT product solution company into lending Solutions within BFSI sector. They have their lending factory plotfrom with more than 6 million active loans being managed. Apart from the domestic market, the company already has a footprint in SE Asia and now intends to expand its reach in the Middle East, African and Australian markets.
Role: Inside Sales
We are looking at a dynamic individual contributor who will manage the end to end cyle - from generating leads, qualifyingthem and providing customer support. The individual will work closely with the presales and sales team- to help them navigate the market through qualified leads. The role envisages a fantastic career progression- and for a performing individual, it would mean handling more geographies, more growth and eventually culminating in a sales role.
Communication Skills: The role demands excellent articulation and communication skills, be it writing emails to stakeholders, calling them, engaging them and making presentations
- Market Analysis: Identifying the potential target customers, map the senior level contacts to develop new business leads/opportunities.
- Reaching out the contacts for sales opportunities through emails, calls and social media to influence and generate leads. Understand customer needs and requirements and generating sales leads/opportunities.
- Working with marketing and sales team to plan and execute outbound demand generation activity.
- Develop and test demand generation scripts for specific sales and marketing campaigns, appropriately capturing value proposition and delivering required results. Assist in campaign activities.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executive for further development and closure
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects within the assigned territory.
- Managing daily schedules, meetings, agenda both internal and in conjunction with territory sales and marketing.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects (for cognitive applications).
- Maintaining strong and effective working relationship with sales, pre-sales and marketing team.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of leading industry trends by reading the financial and country specific press and appropriate industry websites.
- Updation of CRM on regular basis along with sales team