Manager - Information Security/Risk Management/Audit - Management Consulting Firm (8-10 yrs)
Industry - Consulting
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - cyber security, risk management, threat assessment, tprm, vendor risk, third party risk, banking, risk consulting, audit
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Looking got a seasoned cyber security veteran with experience in third party/vendor risk management and having exposure to domestic/international regulations. Strong auditing skills a must.
A global management consulting firm with a revenue of over USD 25 billion, offices in over 150+ countries around the world and a client base ranging from banks to pharmaceutical to oil & gas companies. Operating out of major tier 1 & tier 2 cities in India and having over 2000 clients including major players in the IT and financial services sector.
- Lead and guide teams in planning and conducting field work
- Lead communication with client stake holders
- Manage the financial for the project i.e monitoring & tracking budget and time estimation on engagements
- Identify technological developments based on knowledge of client's business/industry to evaluate impacts on the work at hand
- Train, coach, mentor team and also manage team in terms of staffing and appraisals
- Minimum 8 years of core experience in information security, vendor/supplier/third party risk assessment and management
- Expertise in cyber security standards like ISO22301, PCI-DSS and data privacy etc.
- Knowledge of network, cloud, application security and control testing
- Experience across Banking, BFSI, Telecom, FMCG industry
- Exposure and knowledge of domestic and international regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and problem-solving mindset
- Strong auditing skills
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to be a part of a global consulting firm
- Chance to work on challenging cybersecurity & risk management engagements for domestic and international clients
Contact - Amar Bedi - +91 124 452 5480
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.