Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:164 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Information Security Operation - IT (12-20 yrs)
We have an opportunity for a Security Operation Manager for one of our client.
- The Security Operation Manager will play a key role of driving compliance of Security Operations and other compliance programs to enable clients to develop and operationalize security compliance strategy, as well a way of working, that both enables the organizations compliance ambitions and mitigates the organizations strategic cybersecurity risks.
- 12-15 years of experience in IT / Information Security Risk and Compliance, Security Operations Centre, Managing Security Tools & Technology, implementing security controls, experience of leading teams. A solid foundation in the following: Information Security, Risk Management, Security Governance and Compliance, Internal Audit, Good understanding of ISO Standards.
- In-depth understanding of network and system security technology and practices across all cyber security tools and technology.
- Focused personality, with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize, multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Independent thinking, willingness to step outside the box and take reasonable, calculated risks.
- Strong team player that collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporate inputs from various sources
- Expected any of these Certifications: CISM, CISSP, CEH, Security+, CCNA or greater, SANS, NIST, CRISC, Cloud Security, CCSK