HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:2869 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Manager - Information Security - IT (11-20 yrs)
Experience: 11 - 20 Years
CTC: 32 - 40 Lakhs
Job Responsibilities :
- Overseeing all technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals
- Manage the IT Infrastructure, Information Security and Application Development & support areas for the organisation
- Work with other stakeholders to set overall technology road-map
- Deliver projects on time and on-budget as per the requirements
- Be accountable for the overall technology platform development
- Drive technical excellence and quality of the technology platforms
- Define, Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- Collaborate effectively with the product team to timely implement the roadmap
- Management of platform-wide security
- Oversee and maintain the application architecture
- Provide hands on coaching and mentoring to the team
- Competent with Application Security, Infrastructure security, Information management, Cloud Security principles as well as data protection related regulations such as GDPR.
- TOGAF/CISA/CISSP/CISM certified preferred.
- Experience in Developing security guideline principles.
- Experience in Logical security architecture for applications, data and infrastructure EA layers.
- Experience in Large scale security consulting and managing teams in a consulting environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.