Founder at People Praxis Solutions
Views:1703 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Information Security - Health Insurance (6-10 yrs)
Leading Health Insurance Company
Job Title Manager - Information Security
CTC Range : Up to 12 Lacs
Job Description -
- Lead information security team.
- Implement Information security policies, procedures, regulations, and best practices to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of ManipaCigna's information and information asset.
- Implementing effective information security controls through assurance programs, risk assessments; InfoSec gap assessments, conducted system audits, third party assessment / audit, developed violation reports in alignment with security policy framework and ensure risks are mitigated on time
- Ensure information security framework is implemented as per regulatory guideline.
Team Reporting : Information Security Officers
Role Reporting ; Head IT
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Responsible for monitoring the security operations for an organization
- Review and ensure enforcement of Information Security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines to support the organizations- information security program.
- Work closely with IT, business functional teams, Global counterpart (CIP team) for vendor assessment, implementation of information security projects, new and controls for new or identified deficiencies.
- Identify current and potential legal and regulatory issues affecting information security and assess their impact in conjunction with legal and compliance team.
- Perform information security risk assessments on an ongoing basis and report any significant risks to CISO & ISC.
- Monitor information security incident management i.e. identification, response, remediation and reporting.
- Review the self-assessment of Third parties at defined frequency to whom line of business has been outsourced.
- Be responsible for conducting security assessments and audits of Third party processes & vendors.
- Conduct Internal Audit with the help of external audit firm to verify the effectiveness of security controls
- Ensure effectiveness to the Identity management and access control by performing periodic assessments.
- Assess & record all the exception to the Information security policy.
- Ensure appropriate level awareness is spread via regular InfoSec trainings, Emailer etc.
- Govern the Antivirus, SDLP, SEE & other security compliance for endpoints, Servers, network.
- Ensure password policy is effectively implemented. Govern Security patch management & ensure adequate patch level are maintain. Vulnerability Management & Penetration testing for Application- s, Network, Endpoint & Servers.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience :
- Degree or appropriate professional qualification, with 10 years + professional experience.
- Information Security Management
- Security Operations & Audits
- ISMS (ISO 27001)
- Security Incident handling
- Compliance Management
- Risk Assessment
- Vulnerability Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge in Datacentre/Systems Administration
- Project Management/Execution
- Team Building & Leadership
Certifications & Trainings:
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (Windows 2003 & 2012 server)
- ITIL V3.0 Foundation
- Certified Training on VMware vSphere V6
Preferable Candidates should be from BFSI
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.