Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:1724 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - Information Security - Consulting Firm (4-10 yrs)
As a senior IT professional the successful candidate must be able to keep pace with a fast-moving IT landscape and possess a range of superior IT skills.
You must be able to communicate effective strategies with a range of stakeholders. As a consultant, you will be expected to identify gaps in current IT practices and recommend best practice solutions to reduce risk and maximize business opportunities.
- Regular risk auditing and monitoring of systems.
- Compliance implementation, testing and reporting.
- Designing and testing of new IT solutions.
- Provision of business support at a high level and to a range of key stakeholders in relation to ongoing security improvements.
- Crisis management where required.
- Project management and project architecture.
- Review and analysis of delivered projects.
Key responsibilities :
- Identify weaknesses and potential threats to existing information security tool sets.
- Perform continual testing on current systems to determine potential problems or security threats.
- Prepare reports for internal and external clients detailing the security issues, making recommendations and identifying solutions.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible approach to tasks that may change daily.
- Solid communication skills and expertise to translate technical jargon into business familiar language.
- Proven ability to audit an IT environment and provide security and process recommendations.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, cyber-security or a related field including Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) accreditation is desirable.