Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:654 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Industrial Relations & Human Resource - Mining Industry (8-15 yrs)
Manager IR & HR
Job Description (Indicative Only) :
- Ensure cordial & harmonious employee relations at Site Level & ensure Zero Work stoppage.
- Strong experience in 'Contract Labour Management'.
- Resolve union wage settlement and Union Management settlement.
- Create Credibility & Culture of fairness & Objectivity.
- Personnel Administration, IR Activities, Disciplinary Actions, Legal & Code of conduct
- Regular coordinating with the locals for peaceful settlement of IR disputes.
- Closely work with Senior Management at the Site Level in terms of Absenteeism.
- Disciplinary action, organize & holding of domestic enquiry as required.
- Compliance of requisite norms under various enactments like EPF, ESIC, Employment Exchanges, Gratuity, Bonus, Minimum Wages, State Apprentice Advisor, Factory Directorate, Superannuation, Contract Labour Regulation & Abolition, Mines Act, Factories Act, Ease of compliance act, Employee Compensation Act and liaison with respective statutory authorities.
- Looking after the entire outsourced/Contract employees under the Contract Labour Management. Legal compliances with the contractors.
- Employee Grievance Handling and employee query resolution