Talent Advisor at QuickSilver HR
Views:1276 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Industrial Relation - FMCG (4-10 yrs)
IR Manager with a leading FMCG in Baramati
LEVEL of responsibility :
Full or Shared :
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT :
- Supports Industrial HRBP in administering HR priorities for own professional & specialist Family
- Ensures proper and timely implementation of management events into SAP HRE system, limited to own personnel.
- Ensures correct administration of salaries, taxes, payments to blue collar employees and government and pension funds (Personnel administration)
- Supports the Line in the blue-collar and white collars employee's performance evaluation.
- Supports Industrial HRBP in order to activate the recruiting process blue-collar and white collars employees, interfacing with CoE
- Management of time office function, monitoring the functioning of Krono's attendance management system, analysis of daily, weekly, monthly reports, controlling absenteeism and overtime of the blue-collar employees.
- Identify different training needs for the blue-collar and white collars employees with close interaction with the UGP Managers and organize the training programs in collaboration with CoE.
EMPLOYEE RELATIONS :
- Supervises Industrial employees relationship with the guidance of Industrial HRBP
- Ensures suitable working environment for adequate level of productivity and efficiency-in compliance with safety standards
- Supports the Industrial HRBP in planning and delivering communication with industrial employees.
- Implement industrial relations strategies furthering objectives of the business with the support of Industrial HRBP.
- Develop robust relationship with stakeholders, Plant Head, Region HR, and internal stakeholders to execute strategies.
- Conduct monthly committee meetings with the union committee, and close the action items in timely manner.
- Organize regular meetings with Opinion makers/Potential leaders to understand the pulse at the floor.
- Support contract labour strategy to provide competitive advantage, including the identification, evaluation and selection of contractors, alternative employment options etc.
- Draft contract labour agreements, define SLA's and ensure monthly meetings with all contractors.
- Develop intelligence network amongst the workers to tap the information from the groups. Forecasting and analyzing industrial relations issues, to help management design and implemented effective IR policies.
- Liaise with all external stakeholders (communities, Govt. officials, police) to ensure smooth and cordial relations.
- Statutory Compliance Management- keeps track of the monthly compliances, prepare for different audits, liase with the legal consultant etc.
LABOUR NEGOTIATIONS, UNIONS AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS :
- Supports Industrial HRBP to manage relations with Trade Unions, Labour Councils, in line with Ferrero Group policies and value.
- Cooperates in the development and implementation of Trade Union relations strategy
- Support Industrial HRBP to coordinate and define guidelines regarding negotiations and agreements processes, in order to ensure a consistent policy
- Supports the Industrial HRBP in the administration and sustenance of Long Term Wage Agreement.
BUDGET MANAGEMENT :
- Supports the Industrial HRBP in the definition of the Budget (HCs and costs), for its own area of work, in collaboration with stakeholders.