Senior Consultant at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:394 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Manager - Indirect Taxation - Healthcare/Pharma (5-10 yrs)
- The indirect tax in India primarily covers GST (effective from July 2017), Erstwhile law (Central Excise, Service tax, VAT).
- Assist in submitting paper book at Commission appeal
- Reviewing past litigation cases periodically and making proper disclosure in the books of accounts.
- Guidance to Tax operation and cross Functional department on routine tax issues and audit queries.
- To interpret and update the company on legislative changes; ensure immediate implementation both in SAP as well as at the operational level.
- To review various legal agreements/contracts from an indirect tax perspective.
- To provide tax projections on a quarterly basis to the finance team for all legal entities.