Manager - Indirect Procurement - Food (8-15 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Excellent opportunity to work with a leading MNC
- Good growth trajectory with great working culture
Client Details :
One of the global leaders in the food industry, the client is present across 160 countries worldwide with array of products. For India, they have been present for more than two decades with customised product offering. With a focused approach towards accelerated growth, they are now looking to hire talent who would be able to maintain their growth story.
The candidate will report to the Procurement Lead and will be responsible for:
- Strategic sourcing of their end to end indirect materials
- Undertaking market analysis, negotiations, contract negotiations in line with the company standards
- Supplier relationship management & integration process to ensure adherence to food safety & quality policies
- Participate in stakeholder leadership teams to ensure high level of engagement & communication
- Oversee & lead complete buying management & drive process improvement projects
- Identify best practices for bench marking & liaise with the finance team for financial planning
The ideal candidate:
- Must have at least 8 years of experience in indirect sourcing, negotiations & contract management
- May have experience in logistics procurement
- Shows financial acumen & have good decision making skills
- Has good communication & team management skills
Job Offer :
Along with the opportunity to work with one of the largest MNC, you will also have a good growth trajectory with a great team to work with.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Soumi De Bhowmick on +91 124 452 5490.
Contact - Soumi De Bhowmick - +91 124 452 5490
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.