Group Manager at Hiring Partners
Views:7531 Applications:557 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:244
Manager - Human Resources - Technology Firm - XLRI/TISS/IIM/XIM/SCMHRD (8-14 yrs)
We are assisting a bank holding company in recruiting an HR Manager for its Bangalore office
- L&D Expert for Tech Employees
- Lead HR Operations team responsible for Payroll & Benefits, Compliance and Associate Relations. This includes setting strategic direction and goals for the group, building the team with appropriate level of resource and skills, managing risks, adhering to regulatory requirements, meeting performance targets, and driving/influencing changes to improve processes.
- Ensure the company has an effective Compensation and Benefit program
- Ensure the company has a well-designed organization structure
- Ensure the company associates are motivated and rewarded for performing their jobs
- Comply with company policies and applicable employment laws
- Lead organizational change efforts when applicable
- Responsible for the design, development and delivery of programs and processes that support the Talent development of the skills and competencies of company's.
- Work with senior business leaders to determine overall learning and training strategies and programs that drive the business forward
- Develop and implement programs that enable efficient learning
- Manage team of up to 4 associates supporting the above responsibilities.
- Education Qualification - Post-Graduation in HR only from Tier 1 B School
- 8-10 years of experience in HR Operations/Talent Development in an MNC
- 2-5 years of experience in managing a team
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills