HR at MountTalent Consulting
Views:3402 Applications:956 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager- Human Resources - Tech Hiring (10-15 yrs)
Hr Manager (tech Hiring)
We have an opportunities with one of the leading Big 3 brand for Hr manager (tech hiring) for Bengaluru, Mumbai, and Gurugram location interested candidates can mail their CV's
Note - We are looking people from Consulting groups like big 4's and startups.
Role - Recruitment Manager
Location - Gurgoan/Mumbai/Banglore
- Identifying, proactively sourcing, cultivating, assessing, and managing high quality candidates through the full candidate lifecycle.
- Market mapping of relevant companies, sectors, geographies, identifying target organizations networks and talent pools
- Managing key stakeholders as a trusted partner and valued advisor; building a deep understanding of the Tech role requirements and desired candidate profiles.
- Building talent pipelines to fill current and future roles and drive improvements in time to hire.
- Articulating and presenting technology opportunities and the candidate value proposition in appropriate talent markets.
- First round candidate assessment and providing a high-quality shortlist of candidates to the business.
- Utilizing the applicant tracking system to actively track, manage and report candidate pipelines.
- Review key metrics and performance measures and making recommendations for enhancement.
- Embed global best practices and drive operational effectiveness through process improvement and ongoing coaching and mentoring of key stakeholders.
- Help shape and implement the recruiting strategy by leading initiatives and contributing to global projects.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS):
- Any graduate/PG degree with 10+ years' experience within a high performing professional services or start-up environment with at least 5+ years of structured candidate sourcing experience, including a proven history of identifying, attracting, and managing top talent from industry.
- Intimate understanding of research and delivery techniques & strategy with a proven track record on delivering on high profile, difficult to fill roles
- Understand skills like Product, Growth, Engineering, Design, Venture architecture etc.
- Understand the various growth phases of a start-up firm
- Experience in technology recruiting with depth of understanding across a range of technology topics (i.e., enterprise architecture, cloud, agile, digitization)
- Experience managing multiple searches and competing demands through strong project management and prioritization skills.
- Experience in candidate assessment
- Experience enabling recruiting organizations and stakeholders to reach peak performance
- Ability to maintain a sophisticated targeted network to leverage for search while building meaningful genuine long term appropriate relationships with potential candidates and contacts of value
- Able to build deep knowledge and insight on candidate pools in complex sector/functional topics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.