Manager - Human Resources - Startup (8-12 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading well funded technology backed startup to find a strong HRBP for their business. Please note this role needs someone who has worked with an established company followed by leading HRBP for a startup.
This role will offer you to the opportunity to provide HR business partnering to the Sales and Operations team across Maharashtra and Chattisgarh. The role will offer you the opportunity to work on various aspects of HRBP ranging from employee engagement, L&D, performance management, HR Operations, employee grievances, compensation and benefits.
As Pune is a new office so you shall also take care of the admin related issues at the start.
Please note the 3 requisites that are non negotiable are :
- Strong employee relations and employee engagement background.
- Your natural style is to work with people and interact and solve their problems.
- Ready to travel within Maharastra and Chattisgarh- so if you are looking for an office based job only then this isnt the one neither is it WFH.
So if you think you fit the bill, then the responsibilities will include :
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes
-Provide HR support to the leadership team in the region
- Drive the people processes (performance, development, and career) to ensure that employees- level of performance and capabilities meet current and future standards
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan as well as participating in functional and cross-functional initiatives
- Support all scale up in terms of hiring and retaining talent in the region.
- Provide expert advice and coaching to employees where appropriate
- Understand employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns
- Build strong stakeholder management relationship to engage with business leaders on their requirements and manage expectations
- To qualify you must be a full time MBA with 8-12 years of strong experience in HR Business Partnering with a large MNC/mid-size organization followed by scaling up of a startup.
Please attach a cover note for us to understand the following :
- What's your forte in HRBP - please elaborate on specifics
- What's the scale you have handled - please elaborate on span managed and type of business and profiles to which you have provided HBBP support?
- Why you think you fit the role :
- Your current CTC : If interested, please do send us a detailed cover note to evaluate your fitment to the role, why you feel you could bring relevant experience and your current and expected CTC.
Please note all resumes without cover note will take LONGER to process.