Manager - Human Resources - Recruitment Services (4-6 yrs)
Our client - A leading recruitment MNC company is hiring for HR Manager position based in Gurgaon, India.
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Responsible for handling the complete employee life cycle (Joining till Exit)
- Catering to other HR processes like confirmations, performance management, appraisals, payroll, absence etc.
HR Operations :
- Managing Training-Handling end to end training coordination with all departments regarding formulating batches, taking nominations etc.
- Organization wide Employee engagement initiatives like handling employee queries, R&R, Townhall, formal one on ones, HR connects, new hire induction, training sessions for new managers etc.
- Supports resolution of employee relations issues and conducts investigations as necessary
Handling Statutory Compliance (PF, ESI, Gratuity etc.) :
- Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy
- Prepare & issue letters
- Record keeping and documentation
- Maintaining & preparing various HR Reports & Dashboard
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions; programs and policies.
- Supporting in Adhoc activities
- All other duties related to HR assigned.
- MBA in HR
- 4-5 years' experience in Human Resources Generalist role
Skills Required :
- Excellent written and oral command over English
- Experience in coordinating with middle and higher-level management
- Should be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Planning & Time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn
- Pro-activeness and take initiatives to improve HR processes further
- Advantageous if has worked on PeopleSoft ERP