Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:1911 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Human Resources - Professional Services Firm (8-10 yrs)
Department: Human Resources
Reporting: Head of HR & Administration
Human Resource Manager is responsible for contributing towards the development of HR functions, goals and objectives and execute the HR strategy of the Firm.
Job Role & key responsibilities (indicative but not limited to)
- Planning, organizing, and executing HR interventions.
- Manage end to end recruitment cycle.
- Drive the Performance Management framework
- Drive the Employee Engagement framework
- Maintaining and revising the Firm's HR handbook on policies and procedures
- Responsible for end to end employee life cycle - HR Operations.
- Conducting new Retainer /Staff induction programmes.
- Manage the grievance and employee relations framework.
- Manage exit formalities.
- Maintain personnel records.
- Drive the HRMS project
- HR Dashboard and reporting
- Manage the HR communication portfolio.
Requisite Skills & Attributes:
- HR Domain knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work across multiple stakeholders
- Having an eye for detail.
- Able to multi-task and handle pressure.
- At least 8 years of experience in the field of Human Resources with formal education in HR.
- Should have managed HR Generalist portfolios in his / her previous assignments.
- Experience of working with Professional Services Organizations is preferred but not mandatory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.