CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:305 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Manager - Human Resources - Manufacturing Firm (5-10 yrs)
HR Manager - Manufacturing Firm
Job Description :
- Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs through Human Resources staff. Monitors administration to established standards and procedures. Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies
- Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and systems
- Establishes departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals
- Manages the development and maintenance of the Human Resources sections of both the Internet, particularly recruiting, culture, and company information; and Intranet sites
- Leads the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs) and employee development programs
- Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation or onboarding, management development, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfer
- Assists managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants
- Designs and directs and manages a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.