Operations Head at Emprise HR
Views:2723 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Human Resources - Manufacturing (10-14 yrs)
Job Description :
Looking for a competent HR Professional only from Manufacturing industry with 10+ years of experience in workforce planning, Recruitment, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, formulation and implementation of progressive HR polices, organization development initiatives, employee retention & IR
Location : Chandigarh
Industry : Pharma (Added advantage for similar industry exposure)
Reporting to : Head HR
Experience: 10 to 14 yrs
Job Brief :
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- To Support the plant in maintaining harmonious industrial relations
- Handling Wage negations and settlements
- Handling compliances as per factory rules
- Maintaining harmonious industrial relations, handling industrial canteen, Colony administration,
- Handling employee grievances and maintain harmonious Industrial Relations with union and workers.
- Negotiations with Union on various issues like Collective Bargaining, Wage Settlement & Agreements.
- Contract labour management, attending conciliation before conciliation officers.
Operations Head- Talent Search
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.