Recruiter at Accord Consultants
Views:3409 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Human Resources - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD/SIBM/MDI - FMCG/Manufacturing/FMCD (4-8 yrs)
Position - Manager H.R (4-8 Years) XLRI, TISS, SCMHRD, SIBM, MDI Training, OD FMCG/ MANUFACTURING/FMCD
Manager - Human Resources
Location: Kurla Mumbai
Reporting to: Head- Learning and Development
Key Skills -
1) Conceptual ability
2) Good business knowledge
3) Execution Excellence
Experience & Capability :
- Exp - 4-8 years from a premier B-School
- Must have 3-5 yrs of core experience in design, curation & implemented of cross functional & multiple training programs in Functional (critical)/ technical & behavioral domain. (for a premier B-School candidate, this should be 1-2 years)
- Prior experience as HRBP in Sales / Technical function is highly desirable.
- Has good understanding & information of various tools, programs & Trainers in the market for various areas for various Target audience in Sales/ corporate/ Mfg .
- Has the necessary qualification, certifications in designing and implementing the - Training, Coaching, Assessment, and OD tools.
Good to have :
- Has handled the training & development administration end to end on HRMS.
- Has good networking experience with various B-school & training vendors.
- Has implementation knowledge on digital / e-learning / recent technologies in the area of training & development.
Key Deliverables :
- Analyse Training Needs from Appraisal Process
- Designing and Executing of Sales, functional & technical Training
- Ensuring that Digital Training initiatives such as Virtual Classroom on Workplace by Facebook, Gamification of Learning
- Ensuring coordination for Training Programmes and maintaining training budget
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.