Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:1517 Applications:395 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:390
Manager - Human Resources - FinTech Startup (2-3 yrs)
HR-Manager/ Fintech Startup
Job Description :
In this role, you will be acting as a responsible business partner and ensure HR support towards meeting overall business goals of the organization. This role will have direct accountability of the Talent and Performance Management Agenda apart from managing the life cycle of the employees.
- Acts as a responsible business partner and ensures HR support towards meeting overall business goals.
- Partner with Department Heads & Corporate HR- Talent Management at first line Management, front-line & third-party manpower
- Ensure best practice sharing & communication of business agenda
- Strong sense of vendor management.
Develop & Engage :
- Talent Management: Succession pipeline against the critical roles of the branch. (Potential Assessment and Development Boards)
- Design and execute Talent engagement programs
- Partner with business stakeholders to execute priorities post engagement survey
- Drive Talent retention and effective on-boarding for new joiners
- Responsible for capability & culture building for employees
- Execution of programs aligned to Organizational Priorities.
- Plan interventions to manage growth & organization change
- Manage employee grievances and likewise stakeholder management
- Performance Management: Partner business stakeholders to drive a performance-oriented culture in the branch while strengthening the capability of line managers.
Who you should be :
- Passionate about technology and networking with people.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in HR Business Partnering.
- Comfortable working with a fast-paced startup environment.
- Skilled with G-Suite applications, preferably ATS experience.
- Preferably someone with a technical education background.
- Strong communicator and go-getter.
- Problem solver and a good listener.