Manager - Human Resources - EdTech/eLearning Startup (4-10 yrs)
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to
I. Talent Acquisition:
- Proactively partner with leadership across the portfolio to determine hiring requirements and develop sourcing and acquisition strategies which include exploring talent partner relationships, tapping into alumni programs, consulting organizations, campus placement drives and other innovative sources.
- Understand resource requirements for thematic areas and verticals, design appropriate job profiles, identify the appropriate talent acquisition strategy, maintain an extensive database with appropriate metrics to track and monitor requirements in a timely manner.
- Execute all stages of the recruitment process from start to end.
- Collaborate with the vertical leads of different organizations and Project Team leads and augment and oversee the induction program for all employees.
- Augment the employer branding strategy and ensure implementation of the short-term and long-term deliverables carved out for the organisation and the portfolio organizations
II. Talent Management Support & Systems:
- Supervise smooth execution of employee lifecycle processes including onboarding, joining formalities, probation etc.
- Support the Senior Manager, HR Shared Services to amend and implement policies centred around organization and employee wellness
- Strategize the design and modules of an online system for HR processes. Subsequently, oversee migration to the selected platform and ensure regular maintenance of the HRIS
III. Team Management:
- Supervise a team member of the HR Shared Services team by overseeing and facilitating hiring high calibre talent for positions assigned
- Support the team member on capacity building and professional development by providing feedback and provide aid on areas of growth
Desired Qualifications and Abilities:
- Master's degree required preferably in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any relevant fields.
- Ability to employ design thinking principles keeping employees at the core of every Human Resources intervention.
- Knowledge of employee labour laws and statutory HR compliances.
- Proficiency in developing and executing processes across the entire employment lifecycle.
- Extensive experience in partnering and working with multiple stakeholders;
- having past experience of working in matrix organizations would be a preference.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency level in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Skills and Traits:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to lead meetings and strong facilitation skills to engage employees in various Talent Management sessions.
- Ability to effectively collaborate, engage and manage multiple stakeholders both within and outside the organization by facilitating regular communication and providing consistent support on deliverables.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, and an ability to be able to set priorities, plan timelines and meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving and strategic thinking skills, ability to analyse complex quantitative and qualitative data and formulate possible solutions.
- Ability to think creatively, willing to take risks to experiment with new ideas and the ability to turn ideas into action.
- Operating style suited to working independently and in a small-organization setting, with a multigenerational and diverse workforce where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued.