Manager - Human Resources - BFS (5-8 yrs)
Are you ready to turbocharge your career? Imagine a place where you are well paid, have the smartest peers and grow your skills.
Looking for a Manager-Human Resources to help drive people processes & systems.
Essential Job Functions
The Human Resources Manager will provide both overall strategic HR leadership and hands-on day-to-day support. This position requires excellent business partnering and organizational development skills. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of practical and applicable organization processes and structures, combined with human resource expertise.
The Human Resources Manager must have extensive experience in employee relations, recruiting, and compensation administration. They must have a track record of successful Human Resources leadership in a mid-size firm or a startup. They need to ensure that the organization's goals are met through recruiting, coaching, and retaining an outstanding team of employees.
The Human Resources Manager needs to established policies and firmwide parameters to promote, deploy, and communicate standards of professional development, SOPs, compensation parity and ensure compliance within the law.
- Cultivating strategic internal customer relationships, working across departments, and employee levels to partner and influence.
- Driving performance management and pay for performance culture, proactively manage problem areas and key issues.
- Working closely with the leaders and managers to develop a recruiting/staffing strategy for key positions delivering qualified candidates on time.
- Managing day-to-day employee relations; maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting requirements and regulations affecting human resources and proactively ensure business practices are in compliance.
- Provides information, advice, and direction to leaders and managers on HR related matters.
Qualifications & Requirements
Education, Work Experience, Skills
- A Masters degree in HRM.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of human resources experience.
- Must possess a deep knowledge of statutory and local employment laws.
- Ability to effectively manage and develop HR from scratch
- Demonstrated strategic ability and analytical skills, with a proven ability to use analytics to drive decision making.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to inspire trust and confidence at all levels. Proven success working cross-functionally in an organization. Must have strong communication skills, both verbally and written word.
- Demonstrated leadership talent, with the ability to motivate all levels of employees through excellent judgment, professional competence, credibility, flexibility, and personal integrity.