Recruitment Consultant at SmartServices
Views:425 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Human Resources - Autism Center (12-25 yrs)
About India Autism Center
- India Autism Center is developing a 52 acre facility in Shirakol (18km from zoka Metro towards Diamond Harbor), first-of-its-kind autism village, a centre where people suffering from the developmental disorder will be schooled, treated, entertained and boarded.
- This will be the first centre of its kind not only in India but in the world where there will be a day care centre for children, adolescents and adults, a hostel facility, a hotel, an administrative wing and a college for training of teachers to deal with such disorders.
- This facility will house approx 1000 children with special needs and their families. This facility will have similar number of support staff to cater to these 1000 families.
Why the Role
We are looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes for the center who will operate from Central Kolkata.
- Handle end to end HR functions from Policy Formulation, implementation, hire to retire
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.