Manager - Human Resource - NGO (8-12 yrs)
Human Capital Solutions is a boutique-style executive search firm based out of New Delhi providing recruitment assistance to a broad spectrum of industries. This time we have been retained by one of the leading organization to help fill them the position of Manager Human Resource.
- The Human Resources (- HR- ) Manager has overall responsibility for the HR function as it relates to employee relations, compensation and benefits administration, development, implementation and administration of Client's human resources programs and employment policies, personnel record-keeping, workers compensation
- The HR Manager performs work on the application of employment, benefits and workers compensation laws and regulations and Client's employment policies in the contexts of hiring, discipline, employment termination, training, compensation, benefits, leave, equal opportunity and other human resources issues. The HR Manager reports to the Director Operations. The Human Resources Manager also performs such other functions as may be assigned by the Director Operations.
1. Prepare and maintain accurate records, files and reports, including responsibility for maintaining personnel records, including personnel action forms, timesheets, contracts, and consultant agreements.
2. Organize and work independently on multiple assigned tasks/projects and complete assignments within specified deadlines.
3. Communicate effectively verbally and in writing to all levels of staff and management, outside officials and agencies, and the public, expressing ideas and instructions clearly and concisely.
4. Compile and analyze complex information, and research and develop solutions to complex issues.
5. Work well under pressure.
6. Accurately follow verbal and written directions from senior management.
7. Recommend, develop, interpret and clarify personnel procedures and policies.
8. Conduct research regarding employment issues, benefits, workers compensation and personnel procedures and, working with Administration, apply the conclusions to Client's personnel policies and practices.
9. Assist in hiring, including developing job descriptions and job advertisements, and screening and interviewing candidates.
10. Develop, implement and manage a centralized recruiting process.
11. Demonstrate skills critical for managerial success including leadership, decisiveness, flexibility, sound business judgment, and highly developed personal, analytical and communication skills.
1. Maintain knowledge of and ensure compliance with employment-related laws and regulations.
2. Develop and implement human resources programs and policies and periodically update Clients's Personnel Manual.
3. Maintain inter- and intradepartmental work flow by providing information to and cooperating with co-workers.
4. Assist in hiring by providing job descriptions and advertisements, and in the case of hiring of senior team leaders, by screening and interviewing candidates.
5. Work with Administration on matters involving benefits, employee safety and workers compensation issues.
6. Develop, implement and participate in employee recognition programs.
7. Enhance job performance by applying up-to-date professional and technical knowledge gained by attending seminars and conferences and reviewing professional publications.
8. Perform other duties as assigned by the senior management.
1. Graduate or Post-graduate degree in HR or any other discipline.
2. At least 8- years of professional experience across all HR disciplines, including employment, benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, workers compensation and conflict resolution.
3. Experience working with a diverse workforce.
4. Prior experience working with a non-profit community services corporation a plus.