Managing Partner at HRvisory
Views:975 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Manager - Human Resource - Electrical Equipment (5-10 yrs)
About the company
The company with its establishment and domain trained resources is serving Power sector and house electrical needs of West Africa in following segments:
- EPC Project Management
- Manufacturing of Electrical Equipment
- Trading of Goods in Power Sector
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing requests, grievances or other issues.
- Managing Talent Acquisition.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs, and monitor training programs.
- Ensure legal compliance.
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of Labour law and HR best practices
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Should be an MBA in HR. Engineering Graduates will be preferred.
Please note, COVID impacted candidate will be preferred.