Managing Partner at HRvisory
Views:1458 Applications:531 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:180
Manager - Human Resource - Electrical Equipment (5-10 yrs)
About the company
The company with its establishment and domain trained resources is serving Power sector and house electrical needs of West Africa in following segments:
- EPC Project Management
- Manufacturing of Electrical Equipment
- Trading of Goods in Power Sector
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing requests, grievances or other issues.
- Managing Talent Acquisition.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs, and monitor training programs.
- Ensure legal compliance.
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of Labour law and HR best practices
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Should be an MBA in HR. Engineering Graduates will be preferred.
Please note, COVID impacted candidate will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.