Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:2237 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:195
Manager - Human Resource - Captive Shared Services Firm (5-8 yrs)
- 5-8 years experience in HR generalist/Business Partner role.
- MBA HR is must.
- Thorough understanding of all HR functions and best practices.
- Should be from a Captive Shared Services organisation .
- Formulate strategic HR initiatives as part of Annual business HR strategy & Plan in consultation with different business leaders & stakeholders.
- Devise effective talent inclusion & engagement strategy for all teams.
- Address concerns related to performance management, supervisor, policies, compensation, benefits or any other related issue for employees to ensure satisfaction and promote employee involvement.
- Ensure driving a focused engagement drive to gauge employee perceptions & opinions and highlight them if required.
- Act as consultant to business head and managers guiding effective talent management & retention solutions viz. effective manpower planning and development including capability assessment & development.
- Ensure the demonstration of corporate values and Ensure effective implementation, communication and advocacy of HR policies & initiatives across.
- Conceptualize, create & conduct talent development, retention & engagement interventions basis identified business needs.
- Assist leaders in providing inputs that positively impact employee motivation and retention at the SBU level especially for all employees such Reward programs, incentive schemes etc.
- Conduct cost benefit analysis of all HR initiatives and take accountability of training effectiveness & efficiency.
- Regular audits of all HR Related interventions including employment contracts and employee records.
- Preparing and presenting dashboards, data analytics to business leaders helping them execute business strategy with support of HR strategy.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.