Founder at Serving Skill
Views:2664 Applications:1135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:194
Manager - Human Resource - CA Firm (3-8 yrs)
- We are looking for a dynamic & result oriented HR Manager, to be the sparring partner of management and support the business strategy with the development & execution of an HR plan which is aligned with the overall group initiatives.
- You will be based in Gurugram and will have a dual reporting to the Managing Director, India & GCS Global HR Business Partner for setting directions for HR services in India.
- You will play a pivotal role in the formulation and execution of all HR policies, processes and systems including payroll and legal compliances as per labour law in India.
Additionally, you will also:
- Act as a trusted advisor to your key stakeholders to meet the needs of the business and ensure seamless process implementation and communication
- Support the Global Business Partner in various processes and initiatives and along with actively contribute in various HR projects to implement local strategy
- Lead and execute competence building initiatives to ensure candidate readiness as per business requirement
- Act as a change agent and champion organizational transformation and transitions
- Liaison with external partners like Payroll, Insurance and Legal compliance to make sure that we meet all the set standards
- Hexagon is a leader within our field, because our employees are leaders within theirs. We invite you to learn from the best and expand your potential in an outstanding environment, where we collaborate on shaping tomorrow's societies. Alongside your manager, you outline the path for your development and build your expertise on a day-to-day basis, working on global and local assignments.
YOUR SKILLS. OUR TEAM. TOGETHER, WE DESIGN THE FUTURE :
- Your skills are the key to our success. Working across borders and disciplines, we share knowledge and build strong relationships with colleagues and customers. You contribute your expertise and get to learn from the best.
- To succeed in this position, we believe that you are good at developing & maintaining relations. Along with it you are result-oriented with focus on high quality, thoroughness and business understanding. You have a structured work approach and can develop practical solutions.
Furthermore, you should:
- Have Masters/Bachelor's degree in HR
- Have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in HR, including 3-5 years in a managerial role
- Have cross cultural experience and a strong business acumen
- Have excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Have good knowledge of Indian labour legislation
- Have the ability to communicate confidently with the stakeholders
- Have an empathetic approach but with a business flair