CEO at People Connect Placements Pvt Ltd
Views:716 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Human Resource - Auto/FMCG/Industrial Products/Heavy Machinery (9-14 yrs)
Manager HR - Auto/FMCG/Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery (9-14 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Major role is involved in Talent Management, Leadership, Performance, Engagement, Culture, Diversity & Inclusion, Compensation, Payroll validation
- Managing Talent & Succession, HR Strategy & Planning D&I, Culture/Engagement, Org Design & Change, HR Transformation (New age Business & HR Operating models)
- Responsible for functions such as workforce analysis, succession planning, organization design, restructuring and Leadership development and Change management.
- Devise and implement the plan of sourcing and selection of candidates through traditional and non-traditional modes of hiring within defined timelines
- Build awareness and understanding of the KRAs among the employees, educate on the performance management philosophy and ensure timely and accurate implementation of the performance management processes
- Maintain HR databases and systems, anchor annual salary review.
- Conduct market bench marking and analysis
- Design and implement the learning & development roadmap for the organization
- Design systems and processes that enable development of Leadership & Managerial capabilities at various levels in the organization
Desired Profile :
- Master's in Business Administration (or an equivalent degree) from good B School, with 9 -14 years of experience in Human Resources Management
- Prior HR leadership experience in a fast-growing organization.
- Ability to design systems & processes, which are based on a deep understanding of business priorities and underlying requirements
- Strong advisory & coaching capabilities
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Hands on and capability to execute independently
- Willingness and humility to unlearn and learn where required