Lead Recruiter at 24by7 Management Services
Views:662 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Manager - Human Resource - Audio Media Firm (6-8 yrs)
Looking for a seasoned and highly motivated HR professional to join the HR team. You will join as HR Business Partner for key tech and non-tech businesss functions. You will be expected to manage stakeholders, ideate and implement customized HR solutions relevant for the teams to deliver business requirements. You will also lead the Learning and Development, partnering with other HRBPs to deliver relevant programs as per their functional requirements. This position will report into Head HR.
Preferred: Candidate from Media or Internet organization only
- Partner and work with key business stakeholders on various HR processes, policies and operations.
- Manage the entire employee lifecycle for your key business functions in liaison with the HR team.
- Support day-to-day HR activities for your functions w.r.t hiring, confirmations, PIP, performance evaluations etc.
- Ideate, implement and execute customized HR initiatives for your business functions as per business requirement.
- Research and regularly identify innovative HR practices and ways to regularly engage these teams.
- Proactively identify and address critical employee concerns for your business teams and drive them to closure in alignment with HR policies and stakeholders recommendations.
- Lead the Learning and Development initiatives for JioSaavn as per the business goals; prepare annual training calendar, identify and onboard best-in-class training partners for various initiatives, partner with other HRBPs to deliver relevant programs across teams as per requirement.
- Manage the employee benefit portfolio w.r.t insurance and other wellness programs for all employees in liaison with our insurance partner, finance and HR teams.
- Post Graduate/MBA in HR from a reputed institute 6-8 years of relevant business partnering experience, preferably in a fast-growing product-based organization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- 2-3 years of experience in Learning and Development domain will be preferable
- Experience of working with tech and product teams will be an added advantage
- Experience in managing stakeholders at various levels and across locations Should be flexible, reliable and able to collaborate effectively within team Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint/Keynote, Google Suite etc
Interested, do connect us asap with your updated profile