Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:391 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Human Resource & Administration - Manufacturing (12-18 yrs)
The incumbent should be Graduate with MBA in Human Resources Development from the reputed university/Institute with excellent academic background. The incumbent having additional qualification of LL.B with specialization in Labour Laws will be desirable.
He should have 12~15 years post qualification working experience in Reputed & well-known Public/Private Limited/MNC Company having 300+ manpower preferably in manufacturing sector at least 3~5 years experience in handling all gamut of HR & Administration independently.
- He should have capability to feed & retaining manpower requirement at all level right from Manpower Planning to Induction & Orientation of an employees.
- He should be good in JD preparations, manpower sourcing, Recruitments, negotiations, packages & Compensations.
- He should be good in HR Market intelligence, benchmarking of similar industries, similar business models, similar geographies, similar or better turnover player in the market.
- He should be thorough in Licensing and Liaison work with all government departments right from Gram Panchayat to State level authorities such as Labour department, Factories Inspector, PF Office, GIDC Office, Industries Commissioner Office, District Collector & Revenue Department, GPCB, Police Department, PESO Office, Electricity & Boiler Inspectorate Office etc.
- He should be excellent in developing, leading & monitoring Security, Housekeeping, Canteen, Gardening, Travel/Transport/Vehicle & Office administration, Employee & General Insurance work and Public Relation work etc.
- He should be strict Factory Administrator with excellent Employees Educator, mentor, Motivator, Grievance handler & redresser with good Human approach sense & introduce & implement HR Practices, Policies, Employees' Engagement activities, Statutory, non-statutory welfare activities & CSR activities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.