Analyst at Crescendo Global
Views:411 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - HRO - BPO/ITeS (12-15 yrs)
An exciting leadership job opportunity with a Leading Global Leader for a professional holding at least 12 years- experience. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic /smart professional keen/hungry to grow their career in HR Outsourcing. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION : Bangalore
Work Shift : US Shift
YOUR EMPLOYER :
- A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Having multi-client geography experience preferable North America, Australia, Europe in RPO domain
- Responsible for operations and Service delivery of Global HRO process - Recruitment Payroll Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management L&D.
- Driving best practices while adding value to customer business
- Aligning the growth strategy with account and domain objectives at location
- Engaging with the multiple client organisation counterpart and maintain and grow relationship with them
- Developing and engaging people across the domain within the account
- Engaging with account leaders and support functions to ensure smooth functioning of delivery within the account
- Responsible for driving profitability within the individual account and HRO CoE and identifying opportunities for further business growth
- Minimum experience of 12 years and relevant experience of 7 plus years in US/ Europe/ Australia RPO
- Excellent communication & reporting skills
- Excellent knowledge of RPO, should have managed team strength of around 150 plus
- Should have collaborate and work with other multiple teams for smooth delivery
- Should have engaged or driven quality/PI/Lean Projects within HRO domain
- Excellent management skills, strong business orientation, analysis and problem solving skills and negotiation skills are vital
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Market leading remuneration
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes.