Owner at Corporate Search
Views:1204 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - HRIS (8-10 yrs)
We have the foll reqt in Mumbai
- Master's degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- Eight or more years of professional experience consisting of tenure in a combination of Technology development, Human Resource Information Systems, Human Resources (business), Project management experience leading large-scale projects
- Strong understanding of leading edge HRIS and ERP systems, requirements gathering, and business process change management.
- Oracle experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong understanding of HR, Payroll, and Finance business processes and how they impact HR systems.
- Proven track record of uncovering needs of clients and use of strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills to deliver.
- .Ability to work independently and as part of a team, establish relationships, work effectively with internal and external stakeholders, and prioritize workload based on deadlines.
- Ability to establish, manage and motivate a team of high-performing professionals.
- Demonstrated expertise of building a consensus across cross functional, multi-disciplined business partners and technology leaders, and influencing successful outcomes.
Also needs to possess good communication skills.
Comp upto 25 lacs
Incumbents should be willing to work in Mid Shifts
Relevant candidates interested may apply to with a brief introduction and compensation drawn
Kalpana Gandhi Chhatriwala
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.