Senior Recruitment Consultant at Right Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1022 Applications:338 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Manager - HR Transformation - Healthcare (11-15 yrs)
The role is responsible for developing and executing the HR transformation initiatives in alignment with the company's long-term business objectives. It is focused on the delivery of optimized/new business processes, an optimized HR operating model, and organization design. The role supports India as part of the APAC HR Transformation agenda, working closely with cross-regional leadership and counterparts.
Responsibilities include business analysis, current state analysis, strategic and operational planning, driving process improvement, organizational design, development of new programs, collaborating with stakeholders in India, APAC, and Corporate to drive change, and enable transformation in India HR from the current state to HR of the future. While driving the Transformation agenda, set the foundation for a scalable HR Operations vertical in India.
- Works with leaders and HR stakeholders to identify and prioritize strategic transformation initiatives. Leads the execution and implementation of the initiatives for India.
- Analyzes current processes and operations to identify opportunities for optimization and improvement.
- Conducts research and analysis and work with country subject matter experts/TR/TA/TM/HRBPs/HoHR to gather data, including market research, benchmarking, and best practices.
- Develops and delivers recommendations for the design, development, and delivery of new or optimized processes, HR operating model and programs that drive transformation and greater alignment and efficiency across the region.
- Develops project plans, timelines, and budgets for the initiatives, and tracks progress against goals and milestones, work with the broader project team to identify risks, develop, and execute contingency plans and ensure project targets and schedules are met.
- Provides updates to leadership and stakeholders of progress through frequent communications of findings at regular intervals via reports and meetings.
- Develops implementation plan working with country subject matter experts, HR stakeholders and the transformation project team to ensure supporting infrastructure including guidelines, processes, training, organizational structure, and new roles are developed and communicated.
- Resolves project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate. Facilitates the achievement of project objectives through the use of agile project methodology.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and cross-regional teams to support the project and initiatives.
- Set up the foundation for a HR Operations vertical that supports India, is scalable, and can potentially provide HR Operations support to other English-speaking countries in APAC
Quality System Requirements:
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the Company's Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g., federal/country, and regulatory requirements).
Job Scope and Leveling Guidelines
- Requires specialized and comprehensive technical and/or functional knowledge in own job function or field and has full understanding of other related job functions.
- Leverages this knowledge to recommend new and/or improved work processes, typically at an area level impacting various teams.
- Applies knowledge of business and industry best practices and how own area integrates with others to achieve objectives to drive results.
- Is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market.
- Solves complex and diverse problems, takes a new perspective on existing solutions and exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information using specialized knowledge of various alternatives and their impact on the business.
- Works independently within broad guidelines and policies, receives minimal guidance.
- Acts as a resource and mentor for colleagues with less experience. May lead a resource in the achievement of project goals.
- May lead projects with manageable risks and resource requirements, often broader, cross-functional projects.
- Impacts the ongoing achievement of customer, operational, project/program or key business/organizational/service objectives and recommends improvements within area of responsibility.
Interactions (& Communications):
- Explains difficult or sensitive information to facilitate productive discussion; works to build consensus.
- Regularly leads discussions and makes presentations in cross-functional meetings, effectively presenting information to explain recommendations and implications.
Qualifications, Education & Skills:
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 11-15 years of relevant experience, including experience in HR Transformation and HR Operations.
- Strong leadership skills, with experience collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Proven experience in leading change management efforts to drive successful adoption of new processes and systems.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and develop solutions that align with business goals and objectives.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data, identify trends and insights, and make data-driven decisions.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to stay current with industry trends and best practices and apply them to HR operations.
- Ability to work with a diverse and multi-cultural team regionally with strong coordination and collaboration skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.