HR Manager at Confidential
Views:855 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - HR Transformation - FMCG (4-5 yrs)
Purpose of the Role :
To co-create and implement organization development initiatives to strengthen culture and contribute to the change/transformational agenda to make a great place to work. The position is also responsible for the designing and implementing member capability building initiatives at mid-management level, aligned to business requirements.
Qualification & Experience :
- Masters in Business Administration
- Minimum of 4-5 years of work experience preferably in areas like Change Management, Engagement, Organization Effectiveness etc.
Key Deliverables of the Role :
Culture/Organization building :
- Participate in designing and implementing culture-building initiatives. This includes interventions to educate new members, establish mechanisms that manifest and evangelize/reinforce core cultural elements.
- Design and conduct internal studies (e.g. surveys, employee in-sighting studies) to identify key levers for culture building in the organization.
- Conceptualize, deploy and socialize interventions on the identified cultural levers to strengthen the culture.
- Collate and present data for external benchmarking studies related to making organization an employer of choice and a great place to work.
Member engagement :
- Design engagement frameworks, studies & surveys to understand the drivers of engagement across different types of employees.
- Design and facilitate the implementation of action plans to build member engagement across the different categories and generations of employees.
- Anchor key initiatives to strengthen member engagement.
Skills, Competencies and Attributes :
- Experience in designing or implementing interventions or change management initiatives
- Experience in designing development interventions including training programs, post-training interventions, action learning projects
- Working knowledge of using a learning management system to deploy learning in the organization
- Planning, organizing and Bias for action
- Analytical and insighting skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to network and influence others
- Adaptability and ability to deal with change
- Passion for working in the organization development space
- Learning agility
Other Key Functional Interfaces :
- HR Business Partners, Leaders across functions, external partners.
Growth Path & Future :
- The role holder can move to HR Business Partner roles in India or International location or move to other COE roles like Talent Acquisition, Remuneration, HR Operations etc.