Account Lead at GlobalHunt India Private Ltd.
Views:847 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Manager - HR Operations/Learning & Development - Bank (5-10 yrs)
- Lead HR Operations team responsible for Payroll & Benefits, Compliance and Associate Relations. This includes setting strategic direction and goals for the group, building the team with appropriate level of resource and skills, managing risks, adhering to regulatory requirements, meeting performance targets, and driving/influencing changes to improve processes.
- Ensure that DataLabs has an effective Compensation and Benefit program
- Ensure that DataLabs has a well-designed organization structure
- Ensure that DataLabs associates are motivated and rewarded for performing their jobs
- Comply with company policies and applicable employment laws
- Lead organizational change efforts when applicable
- Responsible for the design, development and delivery of programs and processes that support the Talent development of the skills and competencies of DataLabs Associates.
- Work with senior business leaders to determine overall learning and training strategies and programs that drive the business forward
- Develop and implement programs that enable efficient learning
- Manage team of up to 4 associates supporting the above responsibilities.
Relevant Qualifications :
- Education Qualification - Post-Graduation in HR
- 5-6 years of experience in HR Operations/Learning and development in an MNC
- 2-5 years of experience in managing a team
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills