Manager - HR Operations & HR Business Partner - Oil & Gas Industry (6-8 yrs)
Industry - Oil and Gas / Power / Infrastructure / Energy
Job Description - Our client a leading MNC in Oil and Gas industry is seeking a seasoned Human Resources professional to join their dynamic team. The employee will play a crucial role in aligning human resources strategies with business objectives, fostering a positive workplace culture, and ensuring the overall well-being of our employees.
A global and leading Oil and Gas company, this role will be based out of Mumbai, India
- Collaborate with business leaders as an HRBP to align HR strategies with business objectives.
- Handle employee relations, negotiations, and conflict resolution
- Implement Organizational and talent management initiatives
- Drive employee engagement activities, recognition programs, and communication strategies
- Oversee the preparation of offer letters and manage the onboarding process.
- Handle attrition and retention strategies
- Generate and analyse bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly manpower reports for global leaders
- Lead transformational projects in the HR operations space
- Perform day-to-day HR operational activities
- Someone with 6 to 8 years of experience in Global Organization in HR Ops and HRBP profile
- Advanced Excel and Presentation Skills preferred
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 college
To be part of a global MNC and to work closely with the HR Head and lead the HR strategies for the organization
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ritu Sanghavi at +91 22 4236 3255.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.