Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:2891 Applications:918 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Manager - HR Operations - Chemicals Business (5-8 yrs)
About Our Client :
Our client is the one of the largest chemical producers globally. A multinational company that has strong presence in India.They are currently looking for an HR manager to manage end to end HR operations at the corporate office for a total of 600 employees
Job Description :
Reporting into the Head HR your roles and responsibilities will be :
- Designing and executing end to end HR Operations strategy for employees including payroll, HR MIS, analytics, FnF management, employee database reports, exit management and HR dashboards
- Managing and revamping HR guidelines and company level policies by actively engaging with all stakeholders
- Focusing on capability building and designing new initiatives in the field of career pathing, talent management, succession planning, grading and levelling
- Evaluating compensation structure and total rewards strategy and overseeing annual internal and external benchmarking
- Working regularly on cost impact analysis and compensation ratios to evaluate budgeting and accurate payroll input year long
- Being an engine for HR Analytics and working closely with the senior business stakeholders as a problem solver for all strategic business issues
The Successful Applicant :
- You will come with 5-8 years of experience as an HR Operations manager and have worked with similar scale organizations. You also come with expertise in Compensation and Benefits design and have managed annual budgeting exercise.
- You have a full time MBA in HR from a top tier business school. We are looking for a candidate good at managing a wide range of stakeholders and having strong communication skills.