Talent Acquisition Lead at Collabera Services
Views:330 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - HR Operations - BPO/KPO/ITeS (8-12 yrs)
Human Resource Operations Manager
- The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in HR or recruitment, with a thorough understanding of HR policy and procedures.
- The bulk of the role will involve employee orientation, benefits administration, compensation, rewards, and conflict resolution, there is a great opportunity for developing and refining systems.
- We are eager to find an HR manager who easily connects with people and has a detail-oriented mindset to handle the changing nature of the workforce.
Designation : Human Resource Operations Manager
Location : Vadodara, Work from office (On-Site)
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale.
- Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving HR existing and recommended systems and processes.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Required Skills/Abilities :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization's HRIS and talent management systems.