Manager - HR Generalist - Automotive (8-11 yrs)
Male candidate required
Job Specifications :
- Having experience of Daily operations & HR generalist profile.
- Having strong exposure in change management & collaborate with manufacturing companies.
- Having good knowledge of HR systems.
- Compensation & Benefits specialist (Align the compensation systems as per latest trend)
- Having the experience to work in corporate culture & good interaction skills with manufacturing group of companies.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Having good exposure in MS office tools(Excel, Word & Power point)
- Data Interpretation & Data analytical skills.
- Manpower planning & budget Management.
- Ensure high level of organizational effectiveness through ongoing performance management, organizational design, analysis and change management, talent assessment, leadership development and succession planning.
- Partner with business leaders and other support functions to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce.
- Responsible for the entire employee lifecycle management from induction to exit management
- Managed Performance Management starting from KRA tracking, mid-year performance feedback system and annual appraisal process for the entire organization. Along with this also trained employees and other HR Colleagues/ HODs on KRA and performance management system.
Annual Salary Review Process :
- Responsible for Annual Salary Review Process for 300+ employees.
- Formalize Strategy and Framework for the Annual Review Cycle, Business Presentation & Communication, and Annual Compensation Budget recommendations for employees basis current vs. market positioning, economic projections and business feasibility, Data Analysis, Reporting and Managing compensation system.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.