Manager - HR Generalist - Automotive (8-11 yrs)
Male candidate required
Job Specifications :
- Having experience of Daily operations & HR generalist profile.
- Having strong exposure in change management & collaborate with manufacturing companies.
- Having good knowledge of HR systems.
- Compensation & Benefits specialist (Align the compensation systems as per latest trend)
- Having the experience to work in corporate culture & good interaction skills with manufacturing group of companies.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Having good exposure in MS office tools(Excel, Word & Power point)
- Data Interpretation & Data analytical skills.
- Manpower planning & budget Management.
- Ensure high level of organizational effectiveness through ongoing performance management, organizational design, analysis and change management, talent assessment, leadership development and succession planning.
- Partner with business leaders and other support functions to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce.
- Responsible for the entire employee lifecycle management from induction to exit management
- Managed Performance Management starting from KRA tracking, mid-year performance feedback system and annual appraisal process for the entire organization. Along with this also trained employees and other HR Colleagues/ HODs on KRA and performance management system.
Annual Salary Review Process :
- Responsible for Annual Salary Review Process for 300+ employees.
- Formalize Strategy and Framework for the Annual Review Cycle, Business Presentation & Communication, and Annual Compensation Budget recommendations for employees basis current vs. market positioning, economic projections and business feasibility, Data Analysis, Reporting and Managing compensation system.